Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good things happen too...

Just when you think things are looking up, something like this happens ---Some of you know that my microwave quit working after I blew up a whole spaghetti squash the other day...yes I did pierce it with a fork in several places, but I may of cooked it too long. Anyway...I won't be making that mistake again, HA! I was looking and emailing around to see if anyone had a used microwave I could buy...I also checked at the ReStore in Loveland, but no luck ...when this morning I found a wonderful surprise on my front doorstep on returning from work. I felt so loved and supported to find a brand new Emerson Microwave at my front door! Some little "post Christmas elf" left it for me and forgot to leave a note. Whoever you are my friends... may your kindness be returned when YOU when you least expect it! Yes, good things happen too...

No comments:

Post a Comment