Monday, January 4, 2010

OOPS!

After having two boys, my daughter is having a baby girl in March. They are redecorating their office and turning it into a nursery. They told me several months ago what paint colors they wanted for their little girl’s room; brown, green & pink. So, every few days as I was out and about running errands, I would drop by Home Depot to check out their “Oops Paint.” The "oops" paint is brand name paint that has been returned by customers because it was not what they wanted. The paint is sold for $5.00 a gallon or $1.00 a quart. That is a significant price cut for quality paint. I was lucky to find all three colors for my new granddaughter’s room. If you happen to have a project and need some paint, check out the paint department at your local Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment