Sunday, January 3, 2010

Think Positive!

As I look back over the past year, there were some difficult times, both in the world and in our family. Life is uncertain in the world today, many things that cause great unease. Our family had some serious financial issues, I had a very frightening health scare this summer and the year ended with a tragic family death. However, when I think about the year gone by, I find myself smiling because I feel good and I love my life! Even though a lot of things were hard, many good things happened and we were touched by angels.
Let me share with you something that has helped me see the positive in every day. Place a notebook or journal by your bed. Before you go to sleep every night, write down at least three things that were good about your day. Then go to sleep being thankful for those things. Some days it might be hard to find three things, but they might be something as simple as "The sun shone" or "I didn’t trip and fall." I guarantee that you will find yourself looking for good things to write down and your list will grow. When you look for good, I promise you will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment